Sunday, May 14, 2006



I wanted to show what items I have made so far in my venture with knitting. The gray scarf was the very first item I made, and yes I kept it for myself. Then the green scarf was my third project, which I kept for myself. I made a shimmer purse as my second project, but I will put that picture on another post. My fourth project I have yet to finish. It is a spring fling purse. I actually have it completely done, except that I still need to felt it. It is going to be my son's girlfriend's Christmas present. I will post the picture when it is felted. The next project I made was a scarf in blue and black just like the red and black one and the last scarf that I made was the red and black one. Both of these I gave away, one to my cousin Pam and the other to my sister Charlotte. I am currently working on a sweater for my granddaughter for Christmas and of course I will put a picture of it on my blog once it is done. I think that covers what I have made so far to date. I want to try my hand at socks next and of course baby booties for the new grandbaby that is due in October.

4 Comments:

At 8:13 PM, Blogger knitknak said...

better start those booties next Ms. Slowski! haha
You're doing a great job and the blog looks great....wow!
see you soon.

 
At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Why is it everyone knits faster than me? IT'S NOT FAIR (foot stomping here). They all look soo good. I can't wait to finish my felted purse.

 
At 4:41 PM, Blogger cablegal said...

I actually finished my felted purse last night, felting and all! I will be putting a picture of it on my blog shortly. TaDa! Another finished project. Are you green with envy yet? I am so proud of it. Lucky Christina is getting it for Christmas. I am sure she is going to love it.

 
At 12:08 PM, Blogger Heather said...

i finished my hedgehog. heehee
it is up on my blog.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home