Monday, June 05, 2006

What you lookin at?




I went looking for a picture of my fat cat to post as I wanted to share who she is, and instead I found pictures of my son and his girlfriend's cat Nikko. The three of them lived with me for about one month (May) while they were waiting for their house to be finished. Anyway, I came across these pictures and thought they were so cute and wanted to share them with everyone. The picture on the left is at their old house and the picture on the right is at my house. Animals can be so entertaining. Wonder what they think about us. I will have to go take a new picture of my cat Cuddles and post it a little later so she can have her 15 minutes of fame too. I never left any of my knitting out while Nikko lived with me. I am sure you can figure out why. He is one curious cat.

1 Comments:

At 9:01 AM, Blogger Old Knitter said...

Okay . . . my computer and I are having one of those moments . . . where is the pic on the left? Can't wait to see a pic of Cuddles . . . don't forget to tell what her weight is!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home