Monday, July 31, 2006

As Promised




Wow! Where has the time gone? I can't believe I am this behind in posting to my blog. My appologies to all that have been checking in and finding nothing new. I do have valid excuses though. I started reading the yarn harlot and just could not put it down. It acutally is Roni's fault. She is the one that loaned me the book. And of course I still had to make sure I got my knitting time in, and my bosses insisted that I still make time to show up for work. Can you believe that? Oh well, I am finally ready to post and will treat you with promised pictures of Cuddles, my cat. I must admit that she didn't make it easy for me. Everytime I was ready to take her picture she would disappear and refuse to come out when I called her. Go figure. I guess she is a little camera shy. Anyway, last night I snuck up on her and snapped a few pictures and then this morning when she wanted to have her breakfast I snapped more. So here she is..................