Saturday, July 15, 2006

My Knitting Bags





Okay, I don't know if I did this right, but here are my knitting bags. Yes I have three, but I don't think that is unusual. The mess to the left is all my bags dumped out together. Obviouisly the other three are my knitting bags in a more organized arrangement. The blue bag holds a sweater I am making for my granddaughter. The big sinus rinse bag holds a booga bag I am making for myself, a hat I am making for my cousin, a scarf I am making for my daughter-in-law and two scarves I am crocheting for my sister. The last bag holds a poncho that I will be starting for myself in the next couple of months along with all my accessories needed for knitting.

5 Comments:

At 9:23 AM, Blogger Heather said...

3-4 bags seems to be the average.
funny, no one else has P.F. goldfish crackers and diapers in theirs......

 
At 9:50 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yeesh girl, you've GOT to knit more often hahahah

 
At 10:37 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

You need to find out what "work done time" is so you can knit to your hearts content!!!!!!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Enjoyed a lot! insurance auto damaged auction Sharp mini dv camcorder

 
At 7:05 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Best email advertising diet pills didrex 3 month supply cheap average weight loss with bontril Puerto rico recruiters headhunters engineers Bracket car in lcd mounting screen http://www.gay-9.info Erotic lingerie sex toys Spanish tennis When did the pain relief promotion act end full color business cards Oprah winfred diet debt

 

Post a Comment

<< Home