Monday, July 31, 2006

Fallen behind

Wow! I didn't realize how far behind I had fallen in my posting. I did try to post before leaving for work today, but my computer was not cooperating so it won and I gave up. I am at work right now, being a bad girl, and doing a quick post before the bosses come in. I am sure they would understand and won't mind. (ha, ha). Anyway, my plan is to try again tonight when I get home to post what I started earlier, so I will have two posts in the same day. That has to count for something. Right?

The heat has really made me lazy so my projects are moving at a very slow rate. I have however been working on my booga bag for the past few days so it is almost ready to be felted. The thought actually ran through my head last night that maybe I should give it to my sister for her birthday in September. We will see if I really do that or not, as I specfically chose the colors that I wanted for me.

I am really excited about this coming weekend. My daughter-in-law and granddaughter are going to be arriving on Friday and staying for two weeks. My son will be here on the 11th and they will all leave together on the 14th. We are having a baby shower for them on the 12th so that should be fun too. I have not seen Kaylee, my granddaughter, for three months now, so I am sure she has grown lots. I do however, get to talk to her on the phone once a week, so I hear how much that has changed. She will be three in October and she is my special little pumpkin.

I decided that I needed to start making something for her soon-to-be-born brother (my grandson) Kyle. I can't believe that I didn't get started sooner. Heh, what is a little stress and pressure, I can take it. After all, I am a knitter and that is what we do to ourselves. (ha, ha) Besides he isn't suppose to be born until October 5th. See, I have lots of time.