Wednesday, August 30, 2006

August Package Has Arrived



Today was a day that I thought would never end! It was brutal and I came home completely wiped out and depleted. Yet to my wonderful surprise I had a padded envelope waiting for me to open from my revealed secret pal, Meredith (aka dyedpink). The card depicted my day in a nut shell. I loved it. And the items Meredith sent me were wonderful. The stitch markers are hanging off of the card, but I wanted to make sure you could see them clearly so laid them out on my white tile counter. Aren't they stunning? They are a beautiful aqua with black marbeling through them. A perfect choice for me. And the book is one of my wish list books from my Amazon list. I am thrilled and pleased for the choices.

Thank you not so secret pal, another wonderful package that made me happy.

4 Comments:

At 5:56 AM, Blogger sewpink said...

I am so happy that you liked the stitch markers. I loved them so much it was hard to send them out. I had a great time finding things to send you. I have the book as well and it has helped me many times!

 
At 8:21 PM, Blogger The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

You will have to let me know about the book... I went book shopping this past weekend and that was #3 on my list. Unfortunately I could only get 2. My new books will hopefully be here by the next KC (whenever that is!). What a lucky lady! You've got a great spoiler!

 
At 4:50 PM, Blogger knitknak said...

oh you lucky.....what a nice pal you have!
Thanks for your help!!!

 
At 12:59 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Julie. I went to Knit Wits and picked up your stash enhancement today.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home