Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Whoopie a Package!!!


Look what was waiting on the porch when I got home from work tonight! Since I come through the garage, I have made it a habit to open the front door and look on the porch for any surprises that have come my way while at work. Low and behold, today when I opened the door there was actually a package sitting on the bench just waiting for me to find it. Of course I brought it right in and opened it up to find the wonderful items that you see in the picture above. The yarn is so yummy and the colors are beautiful. I have plans on going to our local yarn store, Heat Strings, with my girlfriend Roni on Friday so I can find a couple of special patterns just for this new yarn. I know you can't really tell by the picture, but not only did I get the obvious items that you can see, but my secret pal put in a very nice two page letter as well. I guess she is suffering with the heat right now along with flooding, though she said that part had not affected her as much. I do need to admit that the yarns that my secret pal has sent me will only be used for me. I just can't see myself making something for someone else out of yarn that a special person chose just for me. So, call me selfish if you want, but it is all about me, me, me.........besides, I will think of my secret pal everytime I wear what it is I have made out of her wonderful yarn gifts.

Oh, by the way secret pal........cuddles loves her treats from your last wonderful package. I think she may have actually put on a couple of pounds thanks to your treats......she is so shameless.....wonder where she gets it from?

Speaking of treats, I love how you make sure there is always something sweet to enjoy. Good choices.....my sweet tooth thanks you too.

Count me duly spoiled and happy. Thanks bunches secret pal.

7 Comments:

At 8:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey luckeeeee! Nice Treasure! That yarn looks dyeable...is it? Is dyeable a word? hehehe. I'm thinking the kool-aid is for dying the yarn....KOOL! Kan I watch?

 
At 9:03 PM, Blogger Heather said...

ooh koolaid dying!i did that with the kids. we had soo much fun!

 
At 9:25 PM, Blogger The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

Yeah, I noticed the yarn you can dye AND the Kool-Aid (yup, sent some of that out, too). You got a great box of wonderful treasures! And you are NOT being selfish. Geez... anyone who knows you will say that is the LAST word they would think to use to describe you. And I know how you feel about making something for yourself with the yarn your SP sends. I feel the same. Hence the felted bowls made from my SP's treat to me will belong only to ME! We're not selfish doing this... we're just continuing to allow our SP to spoil us for as long as the yarn lasts. :)

 
At 9:09 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I want to watch and learn also . . . what a sweetheart of an SP you have . . . it's about time you start making something for yourself!!!!!

 
At 1:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am SO happy you like the yarn that I sent. I can't wait to see what you make from it.

It was such a good feeling reading what you wrote about the gifts I sent you.

 
At 1:24 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Keep up the good work
»

 
At 1:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Best regards from NY! Teen webcam boobs Garden hardwood furniture konoha sports day festival really big cock pictures Free tranny sex pic

 

Post a Comment

<< Home