Monday, October 16, 2006

SP9 Questions & Answers

1. What is/are your favorite yarn/s to knit with? What fibers do you absolutely *not* like? Definately cascade and Noro yarns. I find that the fun fur drives me crazy since I can't see my stitches.
2. What do you use to store your needles/hooks in? Zippered needle case.
3. How long have you been knitting & how did you learn? Would you consider your skill level to be beginner, intermediate or advanced? beginner moving into intermediate.
4. Do you have an Amazon or other online wish list? I have a wish list on Amazon.
5. What's your favorite scent? (for candles, bath products, etc.) Peach scents are my favorite.
6. Do you have a sweet tooth? Favorite candy? A sweet tooth does not describe my addiction accurately. I am a sweetaholic! Peanut Butter Cups, Milk Chocolate of any kind and Lindor Truffles.
7. What other crafts or Do-It-Yourself things do you like to do? Do you spin? Crocheting, one step painting, sewing, scrapbooking, stamping, ceramics, you name it, I try it and usually like it.
8. What kind of music do you like? Can your computer/stereo play MP3s? (if your buddy wants to make you a CD) I like a variety of music. America, Eagles, Journey, England Dan and John Ford Coley, Van Morrison, Cher, Motown, Jo Dee Messina, Shania Twain, Kelly Clarkson, Phantom of the Opera. The only thing I don't like is RAP.
9. What's your favorite color(s)? Green and Peach, in that order. Any colors you just can't stand? None come to mind.
10. What is your family situation? I am divorced and currently live alone, but that is due to change the 1st as my son, daughter-in-law and two grandchildren are going to live with me for a couple of months. Do you have any pets? I have a 13 year old fat cat named "Cuddles".
11. Do you wear scarves, hats, mittens or ponchos? I wear all of them.
12. What is/are your favorite item/s to knit? So far I think felted purses are my favorite to knit.
13. What are you knitting right now? I am knitting a sweater, hat, purse and scarf
14. Do you like to receive handmade gifts? A handmade gifte is my favorite gift to receive
15. Do you prefer straight or circular needles? Bamboo, aluminum, plastic? Depends on what I am making, but I think circular and bamboo. I have never used plastic and don't think I want to even try.
16. Do you own a yarn winder and/or swift? No, but I sure would love to get one.
17. How old is your oldest UFO? It is my baby sweater and it is 4 months old.
18. What is your favorite holiday? Definately Christmas.
19. Is there anything that you collect? Dolphins and tea cups.
20. Any books, yarns, needles or patterns out there you are dying to get your hands on? What knitting magazine subscriptions do you have? Look on my Amazon wish list. I do not have any knitting magazine subscriptions, but would love one.
21. Are there any new techniques you'd like to learn? Cable.
22. Are you a sock knitter? That is what my next project for me is, learning how to knit socks. I have the yarn and the pattern, I just need to sit down and get going. What are your foot measurements?
23. When is your birthday? July13

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home