Monday, November 20, 2006

Blogger Problems

Okay, I am frustrated and want to know if anyone else is having trouble with their blog? When I try to look at my blog, without signing in, it only shows the last post as November 7th, yet in my edit posts section my last post was November 13th (which is accurate). I still can't seem to post the picture of the baby booties either. Now I know the Novermber 13th post was there at one time, as Roni commented on it. Would you guys let me know if you can get on my blog and is it current?

I guess this is my punishment for blogging when I am suppose to be working! (big laugh here)

7 Comments:

At 12:13 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I have read your post - shame on you - blogging at work!! Oh, wait. so am I!! I don't have any problems viewing your blog. NOW BACK TO WORK!

 
At 1:11 PM, Blogger The Mutant Penguin Herself said...

I can see it without any trouble. But I often times have trouble posting more than one picture and once in a while any picture at all! I'm posting during lunch. :p
Happy Thanksgiving!

 
At 6:17 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh...It's there all right!

 
At 6:18 PM, Blogger knitknak said...

but as you can see, (your sister said) it's my computer that's screwed up, the username showed knitknak and the post shows...well you can see it!

 
At 9:38 PM, Blogger Old Knitter said...

OMG . . . that happened to me while blogging at work (of course if the regular hours for me also) . . . everything went back to normal once I shut down the computer . . . as far as the picture goes . . . sometimes when when the pic size is to big it will not print it . . . soooooo . . . good luck!!!!!

 
At 10:45 PM, Blogger Heather said...

i see all posts. are you using the new in. explorer 7? it has a hard time with some sites right now

 
At 5:45 PM, Blogger Michaela said...

Hey there! Blogger can indeed be a pain -- but at least you're posting! I hope you're well and that you had a great Thanksgiving with your family! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home