Friday, November 03, 2006

My SP9

I just wanted to put a quick post on my blog to tell my secret pal that I got her Halloween card yesterday. It looks like the post office tried to eat the corner of it a little, but it is the cutest card. I am so pleased with the amount of contact my pal has kept up with me. I don't think I go any longer than three days without some type of comment on my blog, e-mail or card from her. She is great and if they run a contest for the best secret pal, I am definately entering her name. Just wanted to let everyone know how great she is so far, and we have only been going for three weeks now. Yahoo! Lucky me!

2 Comments:

At 1:30 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Awe, aren't you the sweetest thing? Lucky me to have you as my pal!

your Pally

 
At 5:04 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

OH>..Come on!!!you're blog harassing me about updating my blog because it's been six days? Hello... is today not the 8th? it's been 5 days for you sister! hahaha see ya later.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home