Sunday, November 12, 2006

I Got A Package


Look what I got in the mail on Thursday! I have been in a conference since Friday and only am now finding time to share this wonderful news! My Secret Pal sent me this lovely pink yarn and pattern to make a felted purse! And check out the card she sent too. It is an old fashioned shoe. I know the picture isn't as good as I wanted, but try to look closely.

I can hardly wait to get started on the purse. Okay, I know, I have lots of UFOs, some that are suppose to be presents for this Christmas. But what is a knitter to do? It is screaming "knit me", "knit me"! You gotta understand. Right?

Anyway pal, thank you very, very much for the gift. I really like it.

1 Comments:

At 9:48 AM, Blogger Heather said...

that is my fave felted purse pattern!
what a nice pal!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home