Tuesday, December 26, 2006

Thanks Secret Pal













I was not able to let my secret pal know that I received her package on Friday the 22nd as my son crashed his computer and was using mine to restore to his. Don't ask me how he was doing that, all I know is that I did not have access to my computer until today. So, all that to say, thank you secret pal for the latest package. I can hardly wait to try out the knitting thimble and to sit down and read through the magazine. I appreciate everything that you sent and it will all be used with great pride.

I just realized that I didn't take a picture of the Christmas card that came with it. I have a card holder that I pin all my cards too and that is where it is. Just know that I also got a sweet Christmas card as well.

I cannot express how good it feels to receive something from my secret pal. She has bee so great at keeping in touch through e-mail and sending her packages as well. I just want everyone to know how great she is and how happy I am that she is my secret pal 9.